Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Walking with Purpose

Putting one foot in front of another and trying to acquire prizes & donations for the Family Game Night. More generosity from Anne Poppe fro Tastefully Simple, from QDoba in Roseville, and FedEx Office in Roseville too. Happy so many are willing to help. Sorry that I have so much energy and drive in the morning and crash in the afternoon. I made some more progress with the schools so we can try to get more kids there. Fingers crossed as I keep walking with purpose. Now a little nap before dinner. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. Maybe they won't notice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!