Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mind Mending

Hello! Hello! Hello! I am starting to feel better!! I know, I know. Shocking!! So, I think the shots are starting to take effect. I am definitely not 100%, and some new symptoms are rearing their ugly heads, but I am noticing a difference. I FEEL different. More energy. Less fatigue. A lot less pain. Honestly, it's a feeling I have inside that something is changing. My vision and bladder problems are still around. As well as my endearing "drunk walk", but I'm hoping these symptoms will fade as well. I feel like I am at the beginning of a breakthrough. My mind is on the mend and I'm loving it!! Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!