Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor...

Well, me really. The word is from me. I wanted to let anyone who is checking in on my blog still that I will be making weekly entries from this point forward. I will be posting by the end of the day on Mondays. Other entries may also follow, but if you are looking to check in and "know" you will find something new, Tuesday morning should find you satisfied to that order.

And now you may return to your NOW regularly scheduled blog, "Pick Tammy's Brain". :)

1 comment:

  1. Finally!! I posted today, too-looks like we're on the same broken MS wavelength. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!