Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brain Boost

So yesterday was my last day of IV Steroids. I had a burst of energy in the afternoon and definitely felt alot better. Pain was gone, numbness was gone, fatigue was gone, weakness was gone! I was alittle off-balance, but things were looking up. At around 7pm, I hit my wall! Fatigue started setting in, so I made sure I was ready to get right in bed after my shot. I slept pretty good.

This morning, I still felt better. Normal MS mode, I would say. Can't expect miracles, right? But I started to get really fatigued around 8am and my right leg started to go numb again. I told Dave I needed to go lay down. So from 9:15am until 2:30pm, I slept! When I woke up, I felt a little shaky and my legs felt weak. Now the pain is there again. *sigh*

I just thought the effects would last a little longer than this. I still feel better than I did, don't get me wrong, but I don't feel good. I start the Provigil, anti-fatigue meds, on Saturday. Hopefully that can bring some new benefits to my body.

Trying to stay positive through my frustration. I am happy I do not feel anywhere close to what I was experiencing last week. But I just want to keep the Brain Boost a little longer! Love & kisses! -Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!