Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brain Delay Two

Another minor delay was brought to my attention today. Nothing major. I just need to repeat my MRI due to some technical/equipment failure. I will be re-taking the test on Wednesday, March 18th at 9:15am. From there I should know if I qualify for the trial by March 27th. So far all my tests are in the range I need to enter the trial, so the MRI will be the final factor. I know it is frustrating, but try and find patience, as I am. These delays must be for a reason. I need to believe that. So march on, Keep Moving Forward. One more Brain Delay won't change a thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!