Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Claudia's Comment (My Reply)

Claudia, You should contact your neuro ASAP. What you said in "MS Pit Stop" it is not normal for numbness to spread that quickly. I understand your hesitation due to too many prescriptions, but ultimately you make that choice. Most likely you would get IV Steroids to help stop the MS Flare you are probably in right now. Keep an open communication with your neuro. It is very important that you both discuss what meds are needed and which are optional. Which treatments are necessary and which need to be discusses. you are allowed to be scared or nervous, but not allowed to ignore things & hope they go away. Please take care of yourself! ~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!