Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update for (Prescription) Writer's Block

Just wanted to let you know that my neurologist, Dr. Beall, has decided to appeal the decision my insurance made to not allow me to take the Betaseron. I don't know if it'll work, but we are trying. If not, then I guess I will be trying the Avonex. During this little escapade, I found a forum with message boards thru the MS National Society website called MS World. The people on there were very helpful to give me some perspective on the different meds and what is worth fighting for and what may or may not work. Every MS patient is different and responds differently. So, I am going to see how this plays out and go from there. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. What's a little more time right? Staying positive, hopeful and laughing as I fall down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!