Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brain Delay

Hello everyone, Sorry for the delay in my response. I know you believed I was starting my trial on February 16th. I was supposed to, but they cancelled that morning. I didn't want to write until I had a new day with confirmed appointments, which I do now. My new start date is Wednesday, March 4, 2009. I begin at 9:45am going over paperwork and signing consent forms. At 10:45am, I will have my new MRI, followed by an evaluation by my neurologist, Dr. Steven Beall. On Thursday, March 5, 2009, I will have a chest x-ray. This is all the items they need to do for screening the patients recommended for the clinical trial. Based on these results, they will decide if they agree that I am a good candidate for the study. I will update you after my screening process next week and as I learn more about dates and procedures. Thanks again for your support, patience and love. Hopefully this will be the last brain delay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!