Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Brain Spin

Well BCN insurance has denied me AGAIN for Betaseron. I am trying to fight it, but my doctor's ofice doesn't call me back to let me know their plan. It is so frustrating! I am still taking Avonex because Dr. Beall knew what I went thru last time, so he didn't want me to be without anything. I received some information last week about a case management nurse thru BCN. Kinda a liaison between patient, doctor & insurance co. I have emailed her and hopefully she can help me. Not giving up. Trying not to storm into doctor's office and blow up. I know Dr Beall doesn't know that this is happening to me, but how can I get to him when all my access is thru voicemails? I'm not giving up. I just wish my brain would stop spinning... Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!