Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Mental Note

This will be a short one. Just wanted to let you all know there has been another delay in the beginning of the clinical trial. (I know.) Apparently there is some hold up in the legal department and not with the staff of my doctor's office. They are anxious to start as I am, but I guess the legal department is moving slowly to go over everything with a fine tooth comb. I am trying to be patient, but my patience is definitely being tried. So, the new date for the meeting is February 4th. hopefully, this will be the last delay. My numbness, weakness and double vision are not subsiding, so I am anxious to try something soon. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for no more delays. Thanks again for all your support. It truly does mean the world to me!! Love, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments to my blog. Please note that when you add a comment, it has to be approved by me before it will appear on the blog. Thanks for your support!!